Re: [Csnd] [music] In the night (showing the clock)

Date2022-12-05 01:06
FromJean Basile Sosa
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [music] In the night (showing the clock)
Hi Jeanette,

your music often makes me think of things like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsMUxdZGgWI

Or even better like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXkegHyURbI&list=PLIO4POUDAskVRWojy-iyCoHrA6a-4Qbz2

Because I can't really place your musical work :)

I'm only sure of one thing, more awareness of the mix could really make it more expressive!

Thanks for sharing,

JB

From"Jeanette C."
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [music] In the night (showing the clock)
Hi Jean,
your associations are interesting. While browsing through the tracks I
wondered about the similarities.

What do you mean about the mix? I know that I can still learn a lot in mixing.
Is there something in particular that caught your attention? Any suggestions?

Thanks for listening and commenting!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Dec 5 2022, Jean Basile Sosa has written:

> Hi Jeanette,
>
> your music often makes me think of things like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsMUxdZGgWI
>
> Or even better like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXkegHyURbI&list=PLIO4POUDAskVRWojy-iyCoHrA6a-4Qbz2
>
> Because I can't really place your musical work :)
>
> I'm only sure of one thing, more awareness of the mix could really make it more expressive!
>
> Thanks for sharing,
>
> JB

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

... And that I know you're out there and I know that you still care <3
(Britney Spears)