[Csnd] Algorithmic stuff

Date2022-11-17 18:36
FromJosh Moore
Subject[Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Nice, it plays well on my iphone, so that's great too. I just clicked on the link and the page loaded and I could play it.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 18:37, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Yes, I checked on my iPad

I noticed at least in ios 15, browsers dont like new wasm…

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2022, at 10:53 AM, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

 Nice, it plays well on my iphone, so that's great too. I just clicked on the link and the page loaded and I could play it.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 18:37, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Plays fine with Chrome on a MacBook Pro M1 running Monterey 31.1.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 3:13 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I checked on my iPad

I noticed at least in ios 15, browsers dont like new wasm…

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2022, at 10:53 AM, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

 Nice, it plays well on my iphone, so that's great too. I just clicked on the link and the page loaded and I could play it.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 18:37, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Well maybe it works well because I've upgraded to 16.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 20:13, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes, I checked on my iPad

I noticed at least in ios 15, browsers dont like new wasm…

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2022, at 10:53 AM, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

 Nice, it plays well on my iphone, so that's great too. I just clicked on the link and the page loaded and I could play it.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 18:37, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Actually

Maybe it is a issue with ide.csound.com because the new examples work

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2022, at 12:48 PM, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

 Well maybe it works well because I've upgraded to 16.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 20:13, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes, I checked on my iPad

I noticed at least in ios 15, browsers dont like new wasm…

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2022, at 10:53 AM, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

 Nice, it plays well on my iphone, so that's great too. I just clicked on the link and the page loaded and I could play it.

On 17 Nov 2022, at 18:37, Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Was playing around in vim csound-repl again

https://laincobayne.github.io/

Sent from my iPad

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore  wrote:

> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>
> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>
> Sent from my iPad

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Nice.

Working great on my iPhone.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 9:53 PM, Steven Yi  wrote:
>
> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore  wrote:
>>
>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>
>> https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=laincobayne.github.io&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9sYWluY29iYXluZS5naXRodWIuaW8v&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=ajZVVDVhS3VJQ0ErRmtpaWU3V3FzMFBzSTA1dkV2N2orVDgyMUNQRklVND0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=heanet.ie&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9saXN0c2Vydi5oZWFuZXQuaWUvY2dpLWJpbi93YT9BMD1DU09VTkQ=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=WVZMRlI4dlFUVUZ6V2NTOUU5eE9lZnFIemtoc2hxYlBDMFFCWmtKZzhzRT0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A Send bugs reports to https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL2Nzb3VuZC9jc291bmQvaXNzdWVz&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=YlNrQ2lLclRLZUpGUE1iR0FyY2M1eW1NTUU5SUozWlJwMTNZU2NXT1BLOD0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=heanet.ie&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9saXN0c2Vydi5oZWFuZXQuaWUvY2dpLWJpbi93YT9BMD1DU09VTkQ=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=WVZMRlI4dlFUVUZ6V2NTOUU5eE9lZnFIemtoc2hxYlBDMFFCWmtKZzhzRT0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A
> Send bugs reports to
>        https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL2Nzb3VuZC9jc291bmQvaXNzdWVz&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=YlNrQ2lLclRLZUpGUE1iR0FyY2M1eW1NTUU5SUozWlJwMTNZU2NXT1BLOD0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Thanks all

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 7:24 PM, Dr. Richard Boulanger  wrote:
>
> Nice.
>
> Working great on my iPhone.
>
> Dr. Richard Boulanger
> Professor
> Electronic Production and Design
> Berklee College of Music
>
>> On Nov 17, 2022, at 9:53 PM, Steven Yi  wrote:
>>
>> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!

>>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>>
>>> https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=laincobayne.github.io&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9sYWluY29iYXluZS5naXRodWIuaW8v&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=ajZVVDVhS3VJQ0ErRmtpaWU3V3FzMFBzSTA1dkV2N2orVDgyMUNQRklVND0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=heanet.ie&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9saXN0c2Vydi5oZWFuZXQuaWUvY2dpLWJpbi93YT9BMD1DU09VTkQ=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=WVZMRlI4dlFUVUZ6V2NTOUU5eE9lZnFIemtoc2hxYlBDMFFCWmtKZzhzRT0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A Send bugs reports to https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL2Nzb3VuZC9jc291bmQvaXNzdWVz&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=YlNrQ2lLclRLZUpGUE1iR0FyY2M1eW1NTUU5SUozWlJwMTNZU2NXT1BLOD0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
>>
>> Csound mailing list
>> Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
>> https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=heanet.ie&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9saXN0c2Vydi5oZWFuZXQuaWUvY2dpLWJpbi93YT9BMD1DU09VTkQ=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=WVZMRlI4dlFUVUZ6V2NTOUU5eE9lZnFIemtoc2hxYlBDMFFCWmtKZzhzRT0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A
>> Send bugs reports to
>>       https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL2Nzb3VuZC9jc291bmQvaXNzdWVz&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=YlNrQ2lLclRLZUpGUE1iR0FyY2M1eW1NTUU5SUozWlJwMTNZU2NXT1BLOD0=&h=18ece4b7785742dcb79fe30832b4d312&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYpmKWVU1jKuTPLD5gnaWwAaG5wwcHTpfjKIfFGmt9h9A

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?

I had it compiled and working but lost the OS

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi  wrote:
>
> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore  wrote:
>>
>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>
>> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromAaron Krister Johnson
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Cool...what is being used for the piano sound? Samples/soundfont?

If you've found a way to physically model a piano in csound I'd find that beyond impressive.

I'd be curious to see the .csd on this if you'd want to share.

I like how cavernous the reverb is; gives it that "clouds of utopian paradise" kind of vibe.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 10:34 AM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?

I had it compiled and working but lost the OS

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>
>> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Yes soundfont

My github pages repo is not private

Is where all the files live

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2022, at 12:08 PM, Aaron Krister Johnson <akjmicro@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool...what is being used for the piano sound? Samples/soundfont?

If you've found a way to physically model a piano in csound I'd find that beyond impressive.

I'd be curious to see the .csd on this if you'd want to share.

I like how cavernous the reverb is; gives it that "clouds of utopian paradise" kind of vibe.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 10:34 AM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?

I had it compiled and working but lost the OS

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>
>> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
As for the reverb thank sean costello :p

I did have to edit a large 200 mb piano soundfont down to less than 25 MB and keep dynamics intact which i used renoise (supports sfz import/export and has a nice wav editor with sample crossfades etc) and polyphone

I found a emscripten fork of fluidsynth and setting up emcc today so perhaps i can get fluidsynth opcodes working to work with sf3 files which is 4mb compressed

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2022, at 12:08 PM, Aaron Krister Johnson <akjmicro@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool...what is being used for the piano sound? Samples/soundfont?

If you've found a way to physically model a piano in csound I'd find that beyond impressive.

I'd be curious to see the .csd on this if you'd want to share.

I like how cavernous the reverb is; gives it that "clouds of utopian paradise" kind of vibe.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 10:34 AM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?

I had it compiled and working but lost the OS

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>>
>> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore  wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi  wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore  wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
> >
> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
yes ty

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
> >
> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Very cool.

-PBS

> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
>
> https://laincobayne.github.io/
>
> Sent from my iPad

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff

The CRMA page and links look like they haven’t been updated
in sometime. Looks like old pages. It gives me a “can’t find server”
message. Julius Smith told me a while back they are using more
up to date apps like Faust.

-PBS

Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Yeah

It was a pretty straight compilation i know

I may just make a github repo of it

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 24, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Partev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

The CRMA page and links look like they haven’t been updated
in sometime. Looks like old pages. It gives me a “can’t find server”
message. Julius Smith told me a while back they are using more
up to date apps like Faust.

-PBS

Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Of course this is Max Mathews’ old FORTRAN code which will compile with new GNU FORTRAN just fine

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 24, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Partev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

The CRMA page and links look like they haven’t been updated
in sometime. Looks like old pages. It gives me a “can’t find server”
message. Julius Smith told me a while back they are using more
up to date apps like Faust.

-PBS

Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromJosh Moore
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Faust is interesting. I like csound’s maturity…

But for purposes of historical preservation, there is a bit of syntax change

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 24, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Partev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

The CRMA page and links look like they haven’t been updated
in sometime. Looks like old pages. It gives me a “can’t find server”
message. Julius Smith told me a while back they are using more
up to date apps like Faust.

-PBS

Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
Thumbs up

Perhaps this link is what you are referring to?

ftp://ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/music-v.tar.gz

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:34 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Off topic a little but do you still have the music v link steven?
>
> I had it compiled and working but lost the OS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 17, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
> >
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 1:37 PM Josh Moore <kh405.7h30ry@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Was playing around in vim csound-repl again
> >>
> >> https://laincobayne.github.io/
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >> Csound mailing list Csound@listserv.heanet.ie https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

> > Csound mailing list
> > Csound@listserv.heanet.ie
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] Algorithmic stuff
I think Pure Data (PD) and, C++ and Matlab (examples in his
books) were among others.

-PBS