[Csnd] [OT] tree

Date2022-11-14 15:46
FromAnders Genell
Subject[Csnd] [OT] tree
Dear Csounders,
A friend sent me this link for an interactive '"tree"of electronic music from the '50's up to (almost) today.
You might find this amusing or annoying depending on your current workload...
Or you might already have seen it and not even rise an eyebrow.

Regards,
Anders

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] tree
BOTH amusing and annoying ;-) And I learned a lot of genre names I had not even heard of before ;-)
Thanks

man. 14. nov. 2022 kl. 16:47 skrev Anders Genell <anders.genell@gmail.com>:
Dear Csounders,
A friend sent me this link for an interactive '"tree"of electronic music from the '50's up to (almost) today.
You might find this amusing or annoying depending on your current workload...
Or you might already have seen it and not even rise an eyebrow.

Regards,
Anders

FromAnders Genell
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] tree
Yes, I find it fascinating to follow a line from John Chowning to “Glitch Hop”…

You’re welcome. And I apologize.

Regards,
Anders

mån 14 nov. 2022 kl. 19:27 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com>:
BOTH amusing and annoying ;-) And I learned a lot of genre names I had not even heard of before ;-)
Thanks

man. 14. nov. 2022 kl. 16:47 skrev Anders Genell <anders.genell@gmail.com>:
Dear Csounders,
A friend sent me this link for an interactive '"tree"of electronic music from the '50's up to (almost) today.
You might find this amusing or annoying depending on your current workload...
Or you might already have seen it and not even rise an eyebrow.

Regards,
Anders

FromKelly Hirai
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] tree
nice. La Monte Young - Poem for Tables, Chairs etc pt.1 as the origins
of noise genre made me laugh heartily.

good call ishkur!

k.

--
kelly hirai
https://hiraimusic.net/~khirai

FromPartev Sarkissian <0000060b2ef1338e-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [OT] tree
Yes,... La Monte Young,.... on a level all his own. Love it.

-PBS