[Csnd] pvsbin

Date2022-10-02 13:32
Fromtjingboem
Subject[Csnd] pvsbin
i wonder: could pvsbin get a switch that would turn off/on an interpolation filter for amplitude and frequency?
I can imagine that this process would take some time to compute, and thus the output would have some latency, but it would make the sounding result a lot smoother.

Menno

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd] pvsbin
Why not a use a port opcode at the output? That would have a similar if not better effect.