[Csnd] csoundObj.js example

Date2020-02-01 02:33
FromJulio Benavides <000001af805ab429-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
Subject[Csnd] csoundObj.js example
The last 8 weeks I have been studying web technologies and I have focused on
three web versions of Csound: csound-wasm de lholli, csound.js and
csoundObj.js.
My interest is mainly to create educational resources for my students.
I have decided to use csoundObj.js
I want to thank the developers because the documentation is quite rigorous
although in the case of csound for the web there should be many more
examples.
I would like to share with you my progress.
In this example I use MIDI, qwerty and it works quite well.
Any advice will be very well appreciated.
Julio Benavides.

https://f0h.github.io/csoundObj-examples/99_OW-SYNTH%201_2_CSOUNOBJ_14_0/

-----
Then Barry said, "Let's make some noise" and there was Csound.
--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

SubjectRe: [Csnd] csoundObj.js example
Hi Julio,

Thanks for sharing this, it was neat to try out!  I did see an issue
with trying to start MIDI causing an issue with Csound running on
Firefox, so it's also uncovered a bug. :)  If you have some
suggestions on examples you'd like to see, please discuss here and we
can plan some new examples.

All best,
Steven

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 6:39 AM Julio Benavides
<000001af805ab429-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:

> The last 8 weeks I have been studying web technologies and I have focused on
> three web versions of Csound: csound-wasm de lholli, csound.js and
> csoundObj.js.
> My interest is mainly to create educational resources for my students.
> I have decided to use csoundObj.js
> I want to thank the developers because the documentation is quite rigorous
> although in the case of csound for the web there should be many more
> examples.
> I would like to share with you my progress.
> In this example I use MIDI, qwerty and it works quite well.
> Any advice will be very well appreciated.
> Julio Benavides.
>
> https://f0h.github.io/csoundObj-examples/99_OW-SYNTH%201_2_CSOUNOBJ_14_0/
>

> -----
> Then Barry said, "Let's make some noise" and there was Csound.
> --
> Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

FromJulio Benavides <000001af805ab429-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd] csoundObj.js example
Thanks Steven, I'm very motivated by your comment.
For me it is a pleasure to write content for my students.
And now with this tool I think it will be much more fun for students.
In some cases, using a MIDI controller, some notes were not deactivated. The
panic button was for that.
That happened to me with csound.js but not with csoundObj.js. I do not know
why
I hope to finish this soon to continue practicing csound-live, it works
great on my old Android 5 tablet and it has been the cause of my insomnia
days ... XD
regards
Julio

-----