[Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0

Date2020-09-09 13:57
FromRory Walsh
Subject[Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0
I'm glad to finally announce the release of Cabbage 2.4.0.

Most dedicated Cabbage users have been staying up to date with nightly builds, but for those who haven't, this release represents about a year's worth of development. Among the more interesting new features are new VST3 export options, support for sidechaining, transport controls and support for 3rd party plugins in the Cabbage patcher, and better multichannel support. On top of this, there was extensive work done to ensure that plugins work across all major hosts including Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Reaper, Bidule, Renoise, FL Studio, MainStage, Tracktion and lots of others that I've since uninstalled and never want to see again!!

If you have any questions, please come and see us on the Cabbage forums

Rory.

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0
Sound fabulous!

Congratulations!

Tarmo

K, 9. september 2020 16:57 Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> kirjutas:
I'm glad to finally announce the release of Cabbage 2.4.0.

Most dedicated Cabbage users have been staying up to date with nightly builds, but for those who haven't, this release represents about a year's worth of development. Among the more interesting new features are new VST3 export options, support for sidechaining, transport controls and support for 3rd party plugins in the Cabbage patcher, and better multichannel support. On top of this, there was extensive work done to ensure that plugins work across all major hosts including Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Reaper, Bidule, Renoise, FL Studio, MainStage, Tracktion and lots of others that I've since uninstalled and never want to see again!!

If you have any questions, please come and see us on the Cabbage forums

Rory.

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0
Awesome!! Just in time for week2 Csound and DSP classes at Berklee on Tuesday!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

On Sep 9, 2020, at 9:57 AM, Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:

I'm glad to finally announce the release of Cabbage 2.4.0.

Most dedicated Cabbage users have been staying up to date with nightly builds, but for those who haven't, this release represents about a year's worth of development. Among the more interesting new features are new VST3 export options, support for sidechaining, transport controls and support for 3rd party plugins in the Cabbage patcher, and better multichannel support. On top of this, there was extensive work done to ensure that plugins work across all major hosts including Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Reaper, Bidule, Renoise, FL Studio, MainStage, Tracktion and lots of others that I've since uninstalled and never want to see again!!

If you have any questions, please come and see us on the Cabbage forums

Rory.

SubjectRe: [Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0
Congratulations!  Installing it now :)

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 9:57 AM Rory Walsh  wrote:

> I'm glad to finally announce the release of Cabbage 2.4.0.
> https://cabbageaudio.com/download/
>
> Most dedicated Cabbage users have been staying up to date with nightly builds, but for those who haven't, this release represents about a year's worth of development. Among the more interesting new features are new VST3 export options, support for sidechaining, transport controls and support for 3rd party plugins in the Cabbage patcher, and better multichannel support. On top of this, there was extensive work done to ensure that plugins work across all major hosts including Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Reaper, Bidule, Renoise, FL Studio, MainStage, Tracktion and lots of others that I've since uninstalled and never want to see again!!
>
> If you have any questions, please come and see us on the Cabbage forums
> https://forum.cabbageaudio.com
>
> Rory.

FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
SubjectRe: [Csnd] [ANN] Cabbage 2.4.0
Great!! Thanks!!

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 9:57 AM Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:

> I'm glad to finally announce the release of Cabbage 2.4.0.

> https://cabbageaudio.com/download/

> Most dedicated Cabbage users have been staying up to date with nightly builds, but for those who haven't, this release represents about a year's worth of development. Among the more interesting new features are new VST3 export options, support for sidechaining, transport controls and support for 3rd party plugins in the Cabbage patcher, and better multichannel support. On top of this, there was extensive work done to ensure that plugins work across all major hosts including Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Reaper, Bidule, Renoise, FL Studio, MainStage, Tracktion and lots of others that I've since uninstalled and never want to see again!!

> If you have any questions, please come and see us on the Cabbage forums

> https://forum.cabbageaudio.com

> Rory.

Marcelo Carneiro
(21) 9382-3621