[Csnd] another CsoundQT widget query

Subject[Csnd] another CsoundQT widget query
Another thing I noticed is that the graph widget does not seem to display a function table if there is only ftable
For example with

gifn ftgen 0,0,16384,10,1

instr 1

endin

I can’t get the graph to show the sine wave. But if I add another table, then I can see it alright.

FromEduardo Moguillansky
SubjectRe: [Csnd] another CsoundQT widget query
As I answered in another thread, the table is shown, but there is a
scaling bug which shows the table very small. I would like to actually
remove the table functionality from the graph widget, since it can only
display tables as they were created. The table plot widget is much
better at doing this and in general more efficient. The graph widget can
stay as it is in order not to break compatibility, but I would not
invest more time in it.