[Csnd] turnon at k time?

Date2020-06-12 19:47
FromRoger Kelly
Subject[Csnd] turnon at k time?
Can I run a turnon at "k" time from an if statement? I have a printks in instrument 97..but it does not start printing when turnon happens here.

 if k1 == 1.0 then

                turnon 97

                printks "turnon",.5

         endif

SubjectRe: [Csnd] turnon at k time?
i don't think this can work (as turnon is i-time only), but you can use
schedulek (since csound 6.14) or event.