Re: Breathing

Date2004-08-29 09:43
FromGabriel Maldonado
SubjectRe: Breathing
Josep,
are you able to do satisfying lpc analysis/resintesis with latest Csound
  versions? If you can, tell me the parameters for analysis (including
what sr/ksmps are you using). With default values I cannot obtain
nothing else than a modulated noise having no relation with the original
speech. However, I can render good speech using old LPC analyisis files
(analyzed with an older version of Csound). Unfortunately, I've lost the
sources of the old Csound version that allowed me to make good LPC
analysis.

Thanks in advance

Gabriel

Josep MComajuncosas wrote:
> For the best breath noises, simply filter white noise through the result
> of a LPC vocal analysis. It gives impressing results.
>
> Josep M Comajuncosas

Gabriel Maldonado
http://csounds.com/maldonado