Re: table write

Date2003-11-18 20:07
FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: table write
you can use tablewa for this.
If you need an example, take a look at the ImproSculpt code available at
: www.teks.no/oeyvind
not the simplest stripped down example, but you'll find it clean enough
if you search for tablewa thru the text file
best,
Oeyvind

--
; Web site for Csound, music, sensors and more.
http://www.teks.no/oeyvind

; and ...
http://www.kroyt.com
http://www.soundscape-studios.no