Re: alpass problem??

Date2003-10-21 06:11
Fromgerald wenzel
SubjectRe: alpass problem??
I think if figured out the problem.  It seems like whenever I route
audio through a channel higher than 100 the signal is corrupted.  I had
the zak mixer set to use 110 channels in my orc file.  Nevertheless it
would still corrupt the audio.  So, I guess the max number of channels
is 100.  If anyone can correct me on this, I welcome your input.  I'm
using ver 4.20 on linux.

peace,

--
gerald wenzel