Re: BACSUG Meeting - Tuesday, September 9th - San Franicsco

Date2003-08-29 04:40
Fromkrishna kumar
SubjectRe: BACSUG Meeting - Tuesday, September 9th - San Franicsco
I'd be interested in a csound group in the new york area. Gerald if you find
some
traction let me know. I have seen some folks using other tools at the weekly
share gathering . But i would love to get something started.

Cheers
Kris