Re: Customizing spread sheet apps.

Date2003-10-17 10:58
From"Iain Duncan"
SubjectRe: Customizing spread sheet apps.
Well, I was curious, and it also seemed to me that because there has already
been some work in integrating csound and python, that perhaps my
not-unlimited-language-learning time might be better spent on Python. Of
course if you think it is a definitely worthwile time investment to learn
elisp if using emacs then I'll probably do it too. I have existing scripts I
would like to port from PHP too, and I assume PHP-> Python is closer than
PHP->lisp

Thanks,
Iain