Re: BACSUG Meeting - Tuesday, September 9th - San Franicsco

Date2003-08-28 18:59
Fromgerald wenzel
SubjectRe: BACSUG Meeting - Tuesday, September 9th - San Franicsco
Is San Francisco the only city with a csound user group?  Does new york
city have a csound user group?

--
gerald wenzel
@pplication specific - music is necessary