[Csnd-dev] vco2ift.csd

Date2020-01-06 17:43
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] vco2ift.csd
Example in manual/soak test crashes

Just putting a marker to ensure someone (including me) fixes it

==John ffitch
q_'_____________________________''''-----........._______________
orch now loaded
audio buffered in 256 sample-frame blocks
 unknown rtaudio module: 'dummy', using dummy module
rtaudio: dummy module enabled
writing 512 sample blks of 64-bit floats to dac
SECTION 1:
new alloc for instr 1:
FIXME: instance unexpected arg: 1710602364

csound command: Segmentation fault
inactive allocs returned to freespace

Date2020-01-06 18:12
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] vco2ift.csd
I tink this is a user error; replacing the 2 by 3 in the vco2init seems to
fix it.

The crash is hard to check for.  Ideas welcome.

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020, John wrote:

> Example in manual/soak test crashes
>
> Just putting a marker to ensure someone (including me) fixes it
>
> ==John ffitch
> q_'_____________________________''''-----........._______________
> orch now loaded
> audio buffered in 256 sample-frame blocks
> unknown rtaudio module: 'dummy', using dummy module
> rtaudio: dummy module enabled
> writing 512 sample blks of 64-bit floats to dac
> SECTION 1:
> new alloc for instr 1:
> FIXME: instance unexpected arg: 1710602364
>
> csound command: Segmentation fault
> inactive allocs returned to freespace
> end of score.              overall amps:Segmentation fault (core dumped)

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] vco2ift.csd
I  vaguely remember a ticket on this where I noticed the error in the code. Not sure if it was this opcode or a different one, as I thought had fixed it in git.