[Csnd-dev] Finding ftables

Date2019-12-04 20:19
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] Finding ftables
What I have done (I think) is change csound->FTnp2Find to suppress
messages and only return NULL on error.  At the same time I introduced
csound->FTnp2Finde which does give the error messages.  All internal
call have been investigated and changed as appropriate.

Passes trivial tests but I await complaints etc

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Finding ftables
Sounds like the right thing. Maybe we can now accept the PR.