[Csnd-dev] csound6~ for osx

Subject[Csnd-dev] csound6~ for osx
hi all,  victor mostly -

in the floss manual i had written about how to find the csound6~
external for PD:

"On Mac OSX, you find the csound6~ external in the following path:
/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/PD/csound6~.pd_darwin"

but it seems that in csound 6.11, the directory
/Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/PD is
not any more present.

is this by intention?  where can we point users of csound6~ ?

thanks -

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] csound6~ for osx
Hi Joachim,

The Csound-PD stuff has moved to its own repository:

https://github.com/csound/csound_pd
https://github.com/csound/csound_pd/releases

All best,
steven
On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 12:50 PM joachim heintz  wrote:

> hi all,  victor mostly -
>
> in the floss manual i had written about how to find the csound6~
> external for PD:
>
> "On Mac OSX, you find the csound6~ external in the following path:
> /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/PD/csound6~.pd_darwin"
>
> but it seems that in csound 6.11, the directory
> /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/6.0/Resources/PD is
> not any more present.
>
> is this by intention?  where can we point users of csound6~ ?
>
> thanks -

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] csound6~ for osx
thanks, steven.  i knew about the move, but i did not know about the
releases here.  i will correct it in the floss manual.
cheers -
	joachim