[Csnd-dev] join/concatenate two arrays

Subject[Csnd-dev] join/concatenate two arrays
i think we don't have an opcode for arrays which is similar to strcat
for strings?  something like:

	i/kResArr[] joinarray i/kArr1, i/kArr2

it is easy to write as udo; just wanted to ask whether i have overlooked.

another question, related to the manual: perhaps we should start the
overview at https://csound.com/docs/manual/arrayOpcodes.html with a list
of array opcodes?  i could volunteer for it ... =)

best -

Date2018-12-31 17:59
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] join/concatenate two arrays
One dimensional array is not too hard but is t really worthwhile?

Multidimensional arrays could be harder.