[Csnd-dev] csound for iOS docs

Subject[Csnd-dev] csound for iOS docs
i am currently reviewing the csound floss manual.  in the iOS chapter, the
"Csound for iOS Manual (Lazzarini, Yi, Boulanger)"
is mentioned.  i found the source file at:
https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/iOS/docs/csound_ios_manual.tex

is it anywhere as web of pdf?

thanks -

Date2019-12-08 10:24
FromEduardo Moguillansky
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] csound for iOS docs
Attachmentscsound_ios_manual.pdf
here

On 08.12.19 11:14, joachim heintz wrote:
> i am currently reviewing the csound floss manual.  in the iOS chapter,
> the
> "Csound for iOS Manual (Lazzarini, Yi, Boulanger)"
> is mentioned.  i found the source file at:
> https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/iOS/docs/csound_ios_manual.tex
>

> is it anywhere as web of pdf?
>
> thanks -
>     joachim

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] csound for iOS docs
thanks but i want to link to it.  is it anywhere available online?

On 08/12/2019 11:24, Eduardo Moguillansky wrote:
> here
>
> On 08.12.19 11:14, joachim heintz wrote:
>> i am currently reviewing the csound floss manual.  in the iOS chapter,
>> the
>> "Csound for iOS Manual (Lazzarini, Yi, Boulanger)"
>> is mentioned.  i found the source file at:
>> https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/iOS/docs/csound_ios_manual.tex
>>

>> is it anywhere as web of pdf?
>>
>> thanks -

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] csound for iOS docs
It is not available anywhere online that I am aware of.  I am not sure
where would be a good place to put it either; suggestions?

i would have expected it at https://csound.com/docs/