[Csnd-dev] gtf opcode

Date2019-11-23 07:27
FromFrancois PINOT
Subject[Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
Hello John,

It seems there's no manual entry for the gtf opcode you committed in git nine months ago.

Regards

François

Date2019-11-23 17:34
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
I have no memory of this at all.  Reading the code it claims to have
someting to do with a gamma tone, whatever that is.  I agree t has my name
on it but someone must hae asked for it?  It was never integrated into my
csound tools so I had trouble even finding it

Searching thearchives it seems it was Jeanette.  Will read the messages an
see it I can write a manual entry or remove it....

==John ff

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Francois PINOT wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> It seems there's no manual entry for the gtf opcode you committed in git nine
> months ago.
>
> Regards
>
> François

Date2019-11-23 23:58
FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
You know you're a hardcore developr when you're committing code on request without even remembering writing it. What's more, I bet it runs perfectly! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you John ffitch 😆

On Sat 23 Nov 2019, 17:34 john, <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
I have no memory of this at all.  Reading the code it claims to have
someting to do with a gamma tone, whatever that is.  I agree t has my name
on it but someone must hae asked for it?  It was never integrated into my
csound tools so I had trouble even finding it

Searching thearchives it seems it was Jeanette.  Will read the messages an
see it I can write a manual entry or remove it....

==John ff

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Francois PINOT wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> It seems there's no manual entry for the gtf opcode you committed in git nine
> months ago.
>
> Regards
>
> François

Date2019-11-24 01:39
FromRichard Boulanger
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
Here here!!!! So true!!!  The best.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

On Nov 23, 2019, at 6:58 PM, Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:

You know you're a hardcore developr when you're committing code on request without even remembering writing it. What's more, I bet it runs perfectly! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you John ffitch 😆

On Sat 23 Nov 2019, 17:34 john, <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
I have no memory of this at all.  Reading the code it claims to have
someting to do with a gamma tone, whatever that is.  I agree t has my name
on it but someone must hae asked for it?  It was never integrated into my
csound tools so I had trouble even finding it

Searching thearchives it seems it was Jeanette.  Will read the messages an
see it I can write a manual entry or remove it....

==John ff

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Francois PINOT wrote:

> Hello John,
>
> It seems there's no manual entry for the gtf opcode you committed in git nine
> months ago.
>
> Regards
>
> François

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
A gammatone filter. I vaguely remember the discussion on the list. That was an auditory filter Jeanette wanted included, remember looking at equations, but nothing much else.

> On 23 Nov 2019, at 17:34, john  wrote:
>
> I have no memory of this at all.  Reading the code it claims to have someting to do with a gamma tone, whatever that is.  I agree t has my name on it but someone must hae asked for it?  It was never integrated into my csound tools so I had trouble even finding it
>
> Searching thearchives it seems it was Jeanette.  Will read the messages an see it I can write a manual entry or remove it....
>
> ==John ff
>
>> On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Francois PINOT wrote:
>>
>> Hello John,
>> It seems there's no manual entry for the gtf opcode you committed in git nine
>> months ago.
>> Regards
>> François

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] gtf opcode
Just looked at my emails and yes, John and I discussed the implementation, which he did.  I can’t see the announcement though.