[Csnd-dev] Manual build

Date2018-12-28 21:22
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] Manual build
I hade small change to the manual and rebuilt it locally.  As it was
OK I committed to github, but Travis gave a build failure. I took a
look at the build log but did not understand what it was doing --
calling some python script that does not happen for me.  Could a
Travis-expert take a look?

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Manual build
I don't know if it's a travis-specific issue. My guess is that
Pygments version was updated and has changes that are breaking for the
csd2docbook.py script.  (I see that Pygments 2.3.1 was released Dec
16).  Travis should be installing the latest pygments each build.

Anyone have opinions on what to do?  Seems like the path should be to
update to latest Pygments then update csd2docbook.py.  (Sidnote: I can
not volunteer to look at this work at this time.)