[Csnd-dev] Release Status

Subject[Csnd-dev] Release Status
Hi All,

I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open items I see:

1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in getrow/setrow

2. There's mention of a WASM compile

I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.  Should we
merge it in?

As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the release
and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and packaging
all sorted out.

Thanks!

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status
I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should figure in the release notes.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi  wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open items I see:
>
> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in getrow/setrow
>
> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>

> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.  Should we
> merge it in?
>
> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the release
> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and packaging
> all sorted out.
>
> Thanks!
> ste

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status
Merged 1. so I think we’re good to go after checking what we will do with 2.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 20 May 2017, at 16:20, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>
> I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
> would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should figure in the release notes.
> ========================
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi  wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open items I see:
>>
>> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in getrow/setrow
>>
>> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>>

>> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.  Should we
>> merge it in?
>>
>> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the release
>> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and packaging
>> all sorted out.
>>
>> Thanks!

Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status
itroduces new strings to translate; do need a  french traslation

On Sat, 20 May 2017, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Merged 1. so I think we’re good to go after checking what we will do with 2.
> ========================
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:20, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>>
>> I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
>> would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should figure in the release notes.
>> ========================
>> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>> Maynooth University,
>> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>> Tel: 00 353 7086936
>> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>>
>>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open items I see:
>>>
>>> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in getrow/setrow
>>>
>>> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>>>

>>> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.  Should we
>>> merge it in?
>>>
>>> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the release
>>> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and packaging
>>> all sorted out.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> steven

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status

Okay I will wait to create a release branch until tomorrow (I will be away from computer rest of today). If everything is sorted for strings, I'll make the branch in the morning.

On Sat, May 20, 2017, 12:02 PM jpff <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
itroduces new strings to translate; do need a  french traslation

On Sat, 20 May 2017, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Merged 1. so I think we’re good to go after checking what we will do with 2.
> ========================
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:20, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@nuim.ie> wrote:
>>
>> I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
>> would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should figure in the release notes.
>> ========================
>> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>> Maynooth University,
>> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>> Tel: 00 353 7086936
>> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>>
>>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open items I see:
>>>
>>> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in getrow/setrow
>>>
>>> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>>>

>>> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.  Should we
>>> merge it in?
>>>
>>> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the release
>>> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and packaging
>>> all sorted out.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> steven

Date2017-05-20 17:32
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status
tee is just one tat neeeds a Frenc traslation

msgid "Error: index out of range\n"

I culd try but my French is very bd -- only exam I ever failed, often.

On Sat, 20 May 2017, Steven Yi wrote:

> Okay I will wait to create a release branch until tomorrow (I will be away
> from computer rest of today). If everything is sorted for strings, I'll make
> the branch in the morning.
>

> On Sat, May 20, 2017, 12:02 PM jpff  wrote:
>       itroduces new strings to translate; do need a  french traslation
>

>       On Sat, 20 May 2017, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
>
>       > Merged 1. so I think we’re good to go after checking what we
>       will do with 2.
>       > ========================
>       > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       > Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>       > Maynooth University,
>       > Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>       > Tel: 00 353 7086936
>       > Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>       >
>       >> On 20 May 2017, at 16:20, Victor Lazzarini
>        wrote:
>       >>
>       >> I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good
>       to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
>       >> would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should
>       figure in the release notes.
>       >> ========================
>       >> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       >> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>       >> Maynooth University,
>       >> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>       >> Tel: 00 353 7086936
>       >> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>       >>
>       >>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi
>       wrote:
>       >>>
>       >>> Hi All,
>       >>>
>       >>> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open
>       items I see:
>       >>>
>       >>> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in
>       getrow/setrow
>       >>>
>       >>> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>       >>>
>       >>>
>       >>> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.
>       Should we
>       >>> merge it in?
>       >>>
>       >>> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the
>       release
>       >>> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and
>       packaging
>       >>> all sorted out.
>       >>>
>       >>> Thanks!
>       >>> steven
>       >>
>       >
>       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release Status
Erreur: indice hors de gamme?
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 20 May 2017, at 17:32, jpff  wrote:
>
> tee is just one tat neeeds a Frenc traslation
>
> msgid "Error: index out of range\n"
>
> I culd try but my French is very bd -- only exam I ever failed, often.
>

> On Sat, 20 May 2017, Steven Yi wrote:
>
>> Okay I will wait to create a release branch until tomorrow (I will be away
>> from computer rest of today). If everything is sorted for strings, I'll make
>> the branch in the morning.
>> On Sat, May 20, 2017, 12:02 PM jpff  wrote:
>>      itroduces new strings to translate; do need a  french traslation
>>
>>      On Sat, 20 May 2017, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
>>
>>      > Merged 1. so I think we’re good to go after checking what we
>>      will do with 2.
>>      > ========================
>>      > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>>      > Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>>      > Maynooth University,
>>      > Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>>      > Tel: 00 353 7086936
>>      > Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>>      >
>>      >> On 20 May 2017, at 16:20, Victor Lazzarini
>>       wrote:
>>      >>
>>      >> I am reviewing 1.. As for 2., if there is one, it would be good
>>      to have a package built for it. I don’t think it
>>      >> would delay the release (can be added to it), but it should
>>      figure in the release notes.
>>      >> ========================
>>      >> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>>      >> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy,
>>      >> Maynooth University,
>>      >> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
>>      >> Tel: 00 353 7086936
>>      >> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>>      >>
>>      >>> On 20 May 2017, at 16:14, Steven Yi
>>      wrote:
>>      >>>
>>      >>> Hi All,
>>      >>>
>>      >>> I think we're mostly there to release, but there's two open
>>      items I see:
>>      >>>
>>      >>> 1. There's a pull request for index boundary checking in
>>      getrow/setrow
>>      >>>
>>      >>> 2. There's mention of a WASM compile
>>      >>>
>>      >>>
>>      >>> I only briefly looked at #1 and it seems straightforward.
>>      Should we
>>      >>> merge it in?
>>      >>>
>>      >>> As for WASM, I'm thinking we can just move forward with the
>>      release
>>      >>> and do a latter WASM release once that is tested a bit and
>>      packaging
>>      >>> all sorted out.
>>      >>>
>>      >>> Thanks!