[Csnd-dev] android csound bugs

Date2019-04-22 21:46
FromJustin Smith
Subject[Csnd-dev] android csound bugs
I don't know if the bugs reported here are on anyone's radar? Would it
be appropriate to list them or link them on the csound github as
issues?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csounds.Csound6&hl=en

I can replicate some of the complaints listed: csound is able to load
the example files only, cannot browse and load saved files, does not
load files after sending them to an editor for modification, there's

Date2019-04-22 21:51
FromJustin Smith
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] android csound bugs
Also, is there an archive with older versions? I'd gladly trade a few
misbehaving / broken opcodes for an app that actually works (unless
this regression is caused by a change to Android APIs rather than
something breaking in the Csound app...)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:46 PM Justin Smith  wrote:

> I don't know if the bugs reported here are on anyone's radar? Would it
> be appropriate to list them or link them on the csound github as
> issues?
>
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csounds.Csound6&hl=en
>
> I can replicate some of the complaints listed: csound is able to load
> the example files only, cannot browse and load saved files, does not
> load files after sending them to an editor for modification, there's

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] android csound bugs
Are you talking about the Csound for Android app on the Google Play
store? If so, please enter your issues here and I will look at them:
https://github.com/gogins/csound-extended/issues

If you are using the CsoundAndroid SDK from the Csound repository,
enter your issues there and the core Csound developers will look at
them: https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Hope this helps,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 4:51 PM Justin Smith  wrote:

> Also, is there an archive with older versions? I'd gladly trade a few
> misbehaving / broken opcodes for an app that actually works (unless
> this regression is caused by a change to Android APIs rather than
> something breaking in the Csound app...)
>
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:46 PM Justin Smith  wrote:
> >
> > I don't know if the bugs reported here are on anyone's radar? Would it
> > be appropriate to list them or link them on the csound github as
> > issues?
> >
> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csounds.Csound6&hl=en
> >
> > I can replicate some of the complaints listed: csound is able to load
> > the example files only, cannot browse and load saved files, does not
> > load files after sending them to an editor for modification, there's

Date2019-04-23 00:14
FromJustin Smith
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] android csound bugs
It's the Csound Android app, I'll file a report there, thanks.