[Csnd-dev] git question

Date2017-08-27 18:58
Fromjpff
Subject[Csnd-dev] git question
I found by git was still in a bisect mode and in trying to reset I have
now got a detached HEAD whatever that means!  How do I get back?  I have
a number of canes committed locally that I was trying to pus

==John ffitch

birtwistle:~/csound6> git branch
* (HEAD detached from b8f8b00a5)
  coverity_scan
  develop
  eddyc-develop
  gesellkammer-emugens-fix
  hotfix/6.08.1
  hotfix/6.09.1
  master
  newspout
  origin/develop
  origin/master
  release/6.02.0
  release/6.03.0
  release/6.04.0
  release/6.05.0
  release/6.06.0
  sse
  vbap
birtwistle:~/csound6> git push
Everything up-to-date
birtwistle:~/csound6> git pull
You are not currently on a branch.
Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
See git-pull(1) for details.

    git pull

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] git question
Try git checkout develop

Victor Lazzarini

> On 27 Aug 2017, at 18:58, jpff  wrote:
>
> I found by git was still in a bisect mode and in trying to reset I have
> now got a detached HEAD whatever that means!  How do I get back?  I have
> a number of canes committed locally that I was trying to pus
>

> ==John ffitch
>

> birtwistle:~/csound6> git branch
> * (HEAD detached from b8f8b00a5)
>  coverity_scan
>  develop
>  eddyc-develop
>  gesellkammer-emugens-fix
>  hotfix/6.08.1
>  hotfix/6.09.1
>  master
>  newspout
>  origin/develop
>  origin/master
>  release/6.02.0
>  release/6.03.0
>  release/6.04.0
>  release/6.05.0
>  release/6.06.0
>  sse
>  vbap
> birtwistle:~/csound6> git push
> Everything up-to-date
> birtwistle:~/csound6> git pull
> You are not currently on a branch.
> Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
> See git-pull(1) for details.
>
>    git pull

Date2017-08-27 20:21
FromJohn ff

[...]