From: "Rory Walsh"
To: CSOUND-DEV@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
Sent: Monday March 21 2022 8:52:22AM
Subject: Re: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] confused about status of csound on M1 and building Csound6~ for M1

Hi Dave. I can send you an M1 build if you like. However, the situation is pretty dire when it comes to exporting plugins as most hosts will simply ignore them unless they are signed. So you have to go and sign each export. Ad-hoc signing seems to do the trick, but some hosts are trickier than others. I'll be at my mac again later, I can prepare a package for you. The CI builds are still Intel based, but as soon as Azure DevOps support an M1 image, I'll be building universal binaries remotely.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 11:10, <dlphillips@woh.rr.com> wrote:
Hi Rory ! I'm getting back into Csound specifically to run some Cabbage-related projects, and as you know,  I've built Csound for the M1 (native). I'm quite willing to build Cabbage myself, but if there's an M1-native binary available already I'd like to try it.

Best regards !

dp