[Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission

Date2017-09-08 21:44
Fromjpff
Subject[Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission
I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
objections.... please

File is called Submitting_opcodes

Date2017-09-08 22:00
FromGuillermo Senna
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission
Looks nice to me. I saw in one part "I general Csound is licenced...".
Is that supposed to say "In general..."?

Maybe Victor can add a link or something for people looking for
developing using C++?

Thanks, John. Cheers.

On 08/09/17 17:44, jpff wrote:
> I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
> on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
> objections.... please
>
> File is called Submitting_opcodes

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission
These guidelines are good.

Do we want to add any sort of programming style guide or DSP practices
guide? Maybe that would be overkill.

Best,

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Guillermo Senna  wrote:
> Looks nice to me. I saw in one part "I general Csound is licenced...".
> Is that supposed to say "In general..."?
>
> Maybe Victor can add a link or something for people looking for
> developing using C++?
>
> Thanks, John. Cheers.
>

> On 08/09/17 17:44, jpff wrote:
>> I have just committed a draft guidelines for new opcodes etc from
>> on-core developers.  Comments, improvements, corrections,
>> objections.... please
>>
>> File is called Submitting_opcodes

Date2017-09-09 16:38
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Draft guidelines for code submission
Thanks for the typo-- fixed here