[Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow

Subject[Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
hi all -

i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.

1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate
arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)

2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and
setrow are not present.  is this my mistake, or is something missing?

thanks -

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
1.yes and 2.maybe they’re missing

Victor Lazzarini

> On 27 Feb 2018, at 19:41, joachim heintz  wrote:
>
> hi all -
>
> i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.
>
> 1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)
>
> 2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and setrow are not present.  is this my mistake, or is something miss

Date2018-02-27 20:06
FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow

Hi,

for point 2:

I tried, too, to pull the latest manual from git and ran

opcodeparser.py

I got several warnings about "No Category Match",

amoung them

opcodes/setcol.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!

opcodes/setrow.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!

All those opcodes with this warning are missing from generated opcodes.xml

Maybe I did something wrong but can you check? Might be that plenty of opcodes miss their entries.

Greetings,

tarmo

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:40:39 PM EET you wrote:

> hi all -

> i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.

> 1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate

> arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)

> 2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and

> setrow are not present. is this my mistake, or is something missing?

> thanks -

> joachim

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
thanks — i-rate version would be much appreciated.  once you find the
time i will test.

On 27/02/18 20:45, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
> 1.yes and 2.maybe they’re missing
>
> Victor Lazzarini
>
>> On 27 Feb 2018, at 19:41, joachim heintz  wrote:
>>
>> hi all -
>>
>> i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.
>>
>> 1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)
>>
>> 2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and setrow are not present.  is this my mistake, or is something missing?
>>
>> thanks -

Date2018-02-27 21:36
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
We do need a manual manager!  I will search to find out what this is about
but I suspect an entry in a table missing.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>

> for point 2:
>
> I tried, too, to pull the latest manual from git and ran
>
> opcodeparser.py
>
> I got several warnings about "No Category Match",
>

> amoung them
>

> opcodes/setcol.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!
>
> opcodes/setrow.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!
>

> All those opcodes with this warning are missing from generated opcodes.xml
>

> Maybe I did something wrong but can you check? Might be that plenty of opcodes miss their entries.
>

> Greetings,
>
> tarmo
>

> On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:40:39 PM EET you wrote:
>
> > hi all -
>

> > i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.
>

> > 1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate
>
> > arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)
>

> > 2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and
>
> > setrow are not present. is this my mistake, or is something missing?
>

> > thanks -
>

> > joachim

Date2018-02-27 21:41
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
The category has the wrong case; will attempt a fix

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>

> for point 2:
>
> I tried, too, to pull the latest manual from git and ran
>
> opcodeparser.py
>
> I got several warnings about "No Category Match",
>

> amoung them
>

> opcodes/setcol.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!
>
> opcodes/setrow.xml---- WARNING! No Category Match!
>

> All those opcodes with this warning are missing from generated opcodes.xml
>

> Maybe I did something wrong but can you check? Might be that plenty of opcodes miss their entries.
>

> Greetings,
>
> tarmo
>

> On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:40:39 PM EET you wrote:
>
> > hi all -
>

> > i have two different questions regarding getrow and setrow.
>

> > 1. can these very useful opcodes be extended to work also with i-rate
>
> > arrays? (currently only k-arrays can be assigned and returned)
>

> > 2. i generated opcodes.xml in the manual repository, but getrow and
>
> > setrow are not present. is this my mistake, or is something missing?
>

> > thanks -
>

> > joachim

Date2018-02-27 21:56
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getrow / setrow
THe following either have case errors in the category or te category is
not in categories.py

I am part way through the tedious task of reconciling them

opcodes/c2r.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/cbrt.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/ceps.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/cepsinv.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/cmplxprod.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/dct.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/dctinv.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/dot.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/ephasor.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/exciter.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/fft.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/fmax.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/fmin.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/fmod.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/framebuffer.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/getcol.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/hypot.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/ifft.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/limit1.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/log.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/mags.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/mfb.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/midiarp.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/nchnls_hw.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/olabuffer.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/phs.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/pol2rect.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/productarray.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/r2c.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/rect2pol.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/rfft.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/rifft.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!
opcodes/sorta.xmlWARNING! No Category Match!