[Csnd-dev] Oboe branch

Subject[Csnd-dev] Oboe branch
I think the feature/oboe branch of Csound is ready for testing. It
does everything I need on Unbuntu. I don't think it will work out of
the box on Windows, but I don't have a Windows development machine to
test it.

The details of what I have done are here:

https://github.com/csound/csound/issues/902

Best,

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Oboe branch
I will try to build it on MacOS and report
back there.

Victor Lazzarini