[Csnd-dev] Another attempt at arrays

Date2019-05-14 15:21
FromJohn ff
Subject[Csnd-dev] Another attempt at arrays
I have created a new branch "new-arrays" that implements array sizes so allocation/size is done at init time and cannot be changed subsequently, and there is checking at perf time.  It may not be complete but ran by collection of aray tests/bugs.

Could some of you try this branch to see if it works and gives acceptable semantics?

==John ff

⁣Sent fro

Date2019-05-15 18:31
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Another attempt at arrays
Just to nte that tis branch dos not chage the bpfcos opciode which breaks
te ni alloation at perf time rule.  I have code that obeys te new rules
but  it need a little more work to fix.