[Csnd-dev] release branch created

Subject[Csnd-dev] release branch created
I have created a release branch

release/6.17.0

and we can start working on the packages. I will do the MacOS and iOS packages later on today.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] release branch created
My packages are there now. Outstanding before we can close this:

- Windows package
- Android package
- Manual packages