[Csnd-dev] #include crash on 32-bit

Subject[Csnd-dev] #include crash on 32-bit
Attachmentsproject(1).zip
Hi All,

I was chasing a crashing bug in WebAudio Csound and found an extreme
oddity. The test project I was using had comments for the end of orc
file that was #include'd into the main CSD. The last line was a
comment. This runs fine on desktop csound but crashes in WebAudio. If
I add an empty line at end of #include it worked.

I've attached a copy of the project that fails right now. I am
guessing it is a 32-bit vs 64-bit issue, so would guess this project
might fail on Android and iOS as well.  (WebAudio csound is compiled
with MYFLT = float).

I am not certain it is a float/double build issue, but that's the
guess right now. Any thoughts on this?  This is with latest csound
compiled from develop.

Steven

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] #include crash on 32-bit
BTW: The build of WebAudio Csound I last have for this testing
scenario is from August 1st.  Additionally, the issue looks like it
occurs only if the last line of the include is a comment.  If it is
valid code or a blank line there are no problems.