Re: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] error building manual

Date2024-03-22 20:57
FromMenno Knevel
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] error building manual
very good, will do.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] error building manual
One of the things we will do that may have the most impact on the manual is the removal of the power of two tablez dependency across the board.

It will be good to start planning how to best document this. Using power of two tables will continue to be more efficient computationally, but we won't require it anymore.

> On 22 Mar 2024, at 20:58, Menno Knevel  wrote:
>
> very good, will do.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] error building manual
that's great victor --- thanks for putting a big amount of work in it!