[Csnd-dev] Permissions

Subject[Csnd-dev] Permissions
Could somebody please grant me permission to create branches, merge branches and pull requests, or push commits to this repository: https://github.com/csound/plugins

I have fixed some bugs in the Jacko opcodes and would like to merge my changes. There may be some back and forth if people on different platforms test my fixes.

Regards,

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Permissions
Can you not setup a pull request for changes? I see that Rory and Stephen Kyne are managing the repo so will leave it to them for managing how they want to handle contributions.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 3:42 PM Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:
Could somebody please grant me permission to create branches, merge branches and pull requests, or push commits to this repository: https://github.com/csound/plugins

I have fixed some bugs in the Jacko opcodes and would like to merge my changes. There may be some back and forth if people on different platforms test my fixes.

Regards,

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Permissions
I can't add anyone as a contributor as I don't have the required access either. I'm not even sure I have write access. Both Mike and I are listed as contributors but maybe this is done to previous PRs. I quess pull requests are the handiest. I'm happy to merge them if I can.

On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 at 21:40, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you not setup a pull request for changes? I see that Rory and Stephen Kyne are managing the repo so will leave it to them for managing how they want to handle contributions.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 3:42 PM Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:
Could somebody please grant me permission to create branches, merge branches and pull requests, or push commits to this repository: https://github.com/csound/plugins

I have fixed some bugs in the Jacko opcodes and would like to merge my changes. There may be some back and forth if people on different platforms test my fixes.

Regards,

FromStephen Kyne
Victor added me, so I guess he has the power to do so.