[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Release of the Csound for Android app v37 (Csound 6.18.1)

Subject[Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Release of the Csound for Android app v37 (Csound 6.18.1)
This release of the Csound for Android app includes changes made to fix issues identified by users in v31 through v36. Release notes may be found here: https://github.com/gogins/csound-android/releases/tag/v37

In short, this release updates the app for current versions of Csound and Android, fixes some bugs, and restores some plugin opcodes.

Csound for Android v37 is not currently available from the Google Play store, but can be downloaded from GitHub here: https://github.com/gogins/csound-android/releases

Regards,

FromArthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Release of the Csound for Android app v37 (Csound 6.18.1)
Thanks for this, Michael. Much appreciated.

I note that sliders 10, 11, and 12 have no effect. Live performance continues, but these sliders are NOP. (I have not had the opportunity to test the buttons yet, FWIW.) Tested both on an older and a new smartphone.

Also, the new version does run (or perhaps better, jog) on Android 7.1.1.

Art H.

abhunkin@uncg.edu
http://www.arthunkins.com

This release of the Csound for Android app includes changes made to fix issues identified by users in v31 through v36. Release notes may be found here: https://github.com/gogins/csound-android/releases/tag/v37

In short, this release updates the app for current versions of Csound and Android, fixes some bugs, and restores some plugin opcodes.

Csound for Android v37 is not currently available from the Google Play store, but can be downloaded from GitHub here: https://github.com/gogins/csound-android/releases

Regards,

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updated Release of the Csound for Android app v37 (Csound 6.18.1)
I'll fix the sliders right away. Android 7.1.1 probably not but I will look into it.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023, 23:26 Arthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
[...]

I will set up an emulator to test 7.1.1, which should work.