Csound Csound-dev Csound-tekno Search About

[Csnd-dev] Video tutorials

Date2022-11-07 11:33
FromGiovanni Bedetti
Subject[Csnd-dev] Video tutorials
Hi Csounders,
Thank you all for the wonderful days in Athlone.

Following the roundtable discussion, and specifically about video tutorials on how to build Csound for different platforms (they would be super useful), I also wanted to ask for some videos that talk about the Csound project structure (so what's the content of each folder), and maybe give a quick overview of the important files and relative functions, no need to go too much in detail with the C implementation, I will figure it out myself later.
I'm not a C expert but I'd love to help where I can.

Take care, and see you all soon!

Date2022-11-07 13:25
FromHlöðver Sigurðsson
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Video tutorials
Great idea. In case we dont get to it, we can also make a HACKING.md file in the repository to show how to build custom csound builds and recommend some development workflows.

On Mon 7. Nov 2022 at 11:32, Giovanni Bedetti <giovanni.bedetti@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Csounders,
Thank you all for the wonderful days in Athlone.

Following the roundtable discussion, and specifically about video tutorials on how to build Csound for different platforms (they would be super useful), I also wanted to ask for some videos that talk about the Csound project structure (so what's the content of each folder), and maybe give a quick overview of the important files and relative functions, no need to go too much in detail with the C implementation, I will figure it out myself later.
I'm not a C expert but I'd love to help where I can.

Take care, and see you all soon!