Csound Csound-dev Csound-tekno Search About

[Csnd-dev] Travis

Date2021-07-17 10:31
FromVictor Lazzarini
Subject[Csnd-dev] Travis
Hi all,

it seems Travis has moved domains to travis-ci.com and we are not currently set up to use it anymore. Does anyone know
what we need to do to restore this function?

best
========================
Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Maynooth University
Ireland

Date2021-07-17 17:11
FromSteven Yi
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Travis
Hi All,

I went ahead and added a Github action build for Linux. I think it's not running the C unit test but it is running the commandline tests.  That action can probably be improved but I'll have to leave this for the moment; if anyone wants to update it please do go ahead.

A student of mine setup the docker-based builds for emscripten and android a couple years ago; the emscripten build will go away when the webaudio-csound branch is merged in as we're using Nix for that build.  The Android build has been working out well so I imagine we can keep with that for the moment.  We might consider a docker-based build for linux in the future but the native linux github action build seems to work just fine now (there's one that was started but not used in the Csound repo).  

Thanks!
steven

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 5:31 AM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
Hi all,

it seems Travis has moved domains to travis-ci.com and we are not currently set up to use it anymore. Does anyone know
what we need to do to restore this function?

best
========================
Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Maynooth University
Ireland