Re: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Embedded C++ JIT Compiler for Csound

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Embedded C++ JIT Compiler for Csound
Also another thing I found out is that the clang_opcodes plugin is incompatible with the faustcsound plugin. Trying to load both leads to a segfault.

I think this is to do with llvm symbol clash, as they were built with different versions of llvm. But it needs to be investigated.

> On 8 Oct 2021, at 22:41, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Embedded C++ JIT Compiler for Csound
I think you're right. By the way, thanks for trying to get this going on macos.