[Csnd-dev] Problems with gmm

Date2019-07-14 21:46
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] Problems with gmm
When I try to build csound from 6.13 or development I get an error
/home/jpff/csound6/Opcodes/linear_algebra.cpp:370:10: fatal error: gmm/gmm.h: No such file or directory
 #include
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

As far as I can tell I do not have gmm.h on the disk but in
Opcodes/CMakeLists.txt it checks GMM_FOUND which clearly is wrong.

I cannot find a source for gmm to fix that way.  Am I alone in this?

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Problems with gmm
I didn't get that in my last build on Ubuntu. Perhaps you have something cached?  Try a clean build (could delete your CMakeCache.txt) and see if that doesn't work. If not, write back here.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 4:47 PM John <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
When I try to build csound from 6.13 or development I get an error
/home/jpff/csound6/Opcodes/linear_algebra.cpp:370:10: fatal error: gmm/gmm.h: No such file or directory
 #include <gmm/gmm.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

As far as I can tell I do not have gmm.h on the disk but in
Opcodes/CMakeLists.txt it checks GMM_FOUND which clearly is wrong.

I cannot find a source for gmm to fix that way.  Am I alone in this?

==John ffitch

Date2019-07-17 20:40
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Problems with gmm
Part of my problem wa the bad action of systemd whch gave much confusion.
Te current state is I have no gmm code (who deleted it is unknown) and I
fiddled te options so as not to try to buid te modue.  It still seems odd
to me tat the GMM_FOUND test said it was found when it cleary was not.