[Csnd-dev] ICSC 2017

Subject[Csnd-dev] ICSC 2017
Just to let you all know, I have booked my tickets and am definitely
going to Montevideo for the 2017 International Csound Conference. I
will also be staying the day before and after the conference. I'm
planning to stay at the Hotel Embajador (though I haven't yet booked
it).

Best,

SubjectRe: ICSC 2017
I'm also booked for the conference and looking very much forward to
seeing you and others there.  I will be in Montevideo from Thursday
evening through Wednesday evening and plan to be at the opening
concert, the days of the conference, and three days after to give
workshops on using Blue.  (I will also be in Buenos Aires for two days
before and after Montevideo.)

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Michael Gogins
 wrote:
> Just to let you all know, I have booked my tickets and am definitely
> going to Montevideo for the 2017 International Csound Conference. I
> will also be staying the day before and after the conference. I'm
> planning to stay at the Hotel Embajador (though I haven't yet booked
> it).
>
> Best,
> Mike

SubjectRe: ICSC 2017
Great, looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Steven Yi  wrote:
> I'm also booked for the conference and looking very much forward to
> seeing you and others there.  I will be in Montevideo from Thursday
> evening through Wednesday evening and plan to be at the opening
> concert, the days of the conference, and three days after to give
> workshops on using Blue.  (I will also be in Buenos Aires for two days
> before and after Montevideo.)
>
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Michael Gogins
>  wrote:
>> Just to let you all know, I have booked my tickets and am definitely
>> going to Montevideo for the 2017 International Csound Conference. I
>> will also be staying the day before and after the conference. I'm
>> planning to stay at the Hotel Embajador (though I haven't yet booked
>> it).
>>
>> Best,
>> Mike

>> Send bugs reports to
>>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Fromluis jure
SubjectRe: ICSC 2017
great to know you're all set to come to montevideo, mike!

steven and the rest of the keynote speakers (joachim, iain and pablo) will
be staying at the hotel embajador, a pretty nice hotel close to most conference venues, with very convenient prices for icsc delegates:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/travel.html#accomodation

people needing a more economic option can try some of the inexpensive
hotels in the area. you can check the conference venues to chose the
location:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/programme.html#venues

another option is airbnb, two or more travelers could agree to rent and
share a whole apartment. people willing to rent by airbnb: you can send me
the listings you find, and i can advise you about location, if i happen to
know the building, etc.

el 2017-08-22 a las 10:24 Michael Gogins escribió:

> Just to let you all know, I have booked my tickets and am definitely
> going to Montevideo for the 2017 International Csound Conference. I
> will also be staying the day before and after the conference. I'm
> planning to stay at the Hotel Embajador (though I haven't yet booked
> it).

FromMarcelo Carneiro de Lima
SubjectRe: ICSC 2017
Hi,
I have just registered to the conference and hope to meet you all there. I am checking for hotel alternatives closer to the University. Is it possible to send me some tips?
Thank you
Marcelo Carneiro

great to know you're all set to come to montevideo, mike!

steven and the rest of the keynote speakers (joachim, iain and pablo) will
be staying at the hotel embajador, a pretty nice hotel close to most conference venues, with very convenient prices for icsc delegates:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/travel.html#accomodation

people needing a more economic option can try some of the inexpensive
hotels in the area. you can check the conference venues to chose the
location:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/programme.html#venues

another option is airbnb, two or more travelers could agree to rent and
share a whole apartment. people willing to rent by airbnb: you can send me
the listings you find, and i can advise you about location, if i happen to
know the building, etc.

el 2017-08-22 a las 10:24 Michael Gogins escribió:

> Just to let you all know, I have booked my tickets and am definitely
> going to Montevideo for the 2017 International Csound Conference. I
> will also be staying the day before and after the conference. I'm
> planning to stay at the Hotel Embajador (though I haven't yet booked
> it).

Marcelo Carneiro
Professor at Rio de Janeiro State Federal University - UNIRIO
Coordinator of the Post-Graduation Programm - PPGM/UNIRIO
(21) 9382-3621
(21) 3497-0193

Fromluis jure
SubjectRe: ICSC 2017
el 2017-08-25 a las 09:22 Marcelo Carneiro de Lima escribió:

> I have just registered to the conference and hope to meet you all there.
> I am checking for hotel alternatives closer to the University. Is it
> possible to send me some tips?

hotel embajador is very conveniently located, at walking distance of most
conference venues.

you can check the conference venues here:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/programme.html#venues

From"ape~"
SubjectRe: [Csnd] ICSC 2017
Hello,
we are happy to confirm that the next edition of the ICSC 2019 will be held
in Italy, in the small town of Cagli (Pesaro / Urbino). We will provide you
further details as soon as possible.
We will do everything to make our meeting as useful and enjoyable as
possible.
Stay tuned!
Laura, Enrico, Eugenio, Alessandro

--