[Csnd-dev] getcwd on Windows

Date2018-01-13 16:28
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] getcwd on Windows
I saw a suggestion that the function getcwd is not declared in
Windows; on GNU/Linux it is declared in unistd.h but I suspect MSVC
does not have that header.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getcwd on Windows
There’s this

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/sf98bd4y.aspx

Victor Lazzarini

On 13 Jan 2018, at 16:29, John <jpff@CODEMIST.CO.UK> wrote:

I saw a suggestion that the function getcwd is not declared in
Windows; on GNU/Linux it is declared in unistd.h but I suspect MSVC
does not have that header.
==John ffitch

Date2018-01-13 17:21
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] getcwd on Windows
I think Engine/envvar.c needs

#if defined(WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
#  include
#  define getcwd(x,y) _getcwd(x,y)
#endif