[Csnd-dev] 6.09.1

Subject[Csnd-dev] 6.09.1
Should the Windows installer for 6.09.1 now be published?

Regards,

FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.09.1
Wait please until tomorrow,
I will add one small thing to the CsoundQt OsX installer.
Tarmo

21.06.2017 20:10 kirjutas kuupäeval "Michael Gogins" <michael.gogins@gmail.com>:
Should the Windows installer for 6.09.1 now be published?

Regards,

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.09.1
No, we have not yet even closed the release. We need to agree this first. There are some open issues on
i386 and it would be good to make sure all is OK before going for it. Let’s wait until everyone is ready.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 21 Jun 2017, at 18:10, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>
> Should the Windows installer for 6.09.1 now be published?
>
> Regards,
> Mike

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> Michael dot Gogins a

Date2017-06-22 03:39
FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.09.1
Michael,

is it possible for people to test the windows installer (including CsoundQt :)
) before it is going to be released?

tarmo