Csound Csound-dev Csound-tekno Search About

[Csnd-dev] Finishing the 6.17 release

Date2022-02-01 10:58
FromVictor Lazzarini
Subject[Csnd-dev] Finishing the 6.17 release
We need to finish the release, is there anyone who could supply the outstanding packages?

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Date2022-02-01 13:04
Fromtjingboem
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Finishing the 6.17 release
The manual has all its example and manual page updates, but i don't know what is needed for publication.
Francois (with cedille but i don't know the code for that, sorry), can you do this please?

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 11:58 AM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
We need to finish the release, is there anyone who could supply the outstanding packages?

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-01 13:17
FromFrancois PINOT
I'm updating the French translation and then I'll build all the manual packages. Should be ready within two hours.

François

Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 14:04, tjingboem <magknevel@gmail.com> a écrit :
The manual has all its example and manual page updates, but i don't know what is needed for publication.
Francois (with cedille but i don't know the code for that, sorry), can you do this please?

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 11:58 AM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-01 16:02
FromSteven Yi
I uploaded an Android build; did not have time to do testing but
assuming it is working as I had heard others were building from source
without problems.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 8:18 AM Francois PINOT  wrote:
>
> I'm updating the French translation and then I'll build all the manual packages. Should be ready within two hours.
>
> François
>
> Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 14:04, tjingboem  a écrit :
>>
>> The manual has all its example and manual page updates, but i don't know what is needed for publication.
>> Francois (with cedille but i don't know the code for that, sorry), can you do this please?
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 11:58 AM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>>>
>>> We need to finish the release, is there anyone who could supply the outstanding packages?
>>>
>>> - Windows
>>> - Android
>>> - Manual
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

Date2022-02-01 16:40
FromVictor Lazzarini
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] Finishing the 6.17 release
Thanks a lot, François

On 1 Feb 2022, at 13:17, Francois PINOT <fggpinot@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
I'm updating the French translation and then I'll build all the manual packages. Should be ready within two hours.

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-01 16:40
FromVictor Lazzarini
Thanks, Steven.

> On 1 Feb 2022, at 16:02, Steven Yi  wrote:
> 
> *Warning*
> 
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> 
> I uploaded an Android build; did not have time to do testing but
> assuming it is working as I had heard others were building from source
> without problems.
> 
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 8:18 AM Francois PINOT  wrote:
>> 
>> I'm updating the French translation and then I'll build all the manual packages. Should be ready within two hours.
>> 
>> François
>> 
>> Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 14:04, tjingboem  a écrit :
>>> 
>>> The manual has all its example and manual page updates, but i don't know what is needed for publication.
>>> Francois (with cedille but i don't know the code for that, sorry), can you do this please?
>>> 
>>> On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 11:58 AM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> We need to finish the release, is there anyone who could supply the outstanding packages?
>>>> 
>>>> - Windows
>>>> - Android
>>>> - Manual
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks
>>>> 
>

Date2022-02-01 18:01
FromFrancois PINOT

Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 17:40, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> a écrit :
Thanks a lot, François

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-01 20:49
FromVictor Lazzarini
Thanks. There has been a last minute commit so I'll have to rebuild my packages, I don't think it affects android, it's just tracing removal in sample accurate mode. I'll look to close this tomorrow. Windows package can then be added later perhaps if it's not done.

Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Maynooth University
Ireland

On 1 Feb 2022, at 18:03, Francois PINOT <fggpinot@gmail.com> wrote:

Le mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 17:40, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> a écrit :
Thanks a lot, François

*Warning*

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-02 08:43
FromVictor Lazzarini
Thanks, can you put the relevant packages in the 6.17.0 release draft?

On 1 Feb 2022, at 18:01, Francois PINOT <fggpinot@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot, François

*Warning*

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-02 09:43
FromFrancois PINOT

Le mer. 2 févr. 2022 à 09:43, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> a écrit :

Thanks a lot, François

*Warning*

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor

Date2022-02-02 09:49
FromVictor Lazzarini
excellent. We're ready to go. I'll publish this and ask John to announce.

On 2 Feb 2022, at 09:43, Francois PINOT <fggpinot@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

Le mer. 2 févr. 2022 à 09:43, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> a écrit :

Thanks a lot, François

*Warning*

François

- Windows
- Android
- Manual

Thanks

Victor