[Csnd-dev] loscilx

Date2019-02-03 17:46
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] loscilx
Could someone test loscilx in the case of --sample-accurate?  I was
just reading the code and I am far from convinced that it works for
other that the first channel; so OK  in mono mode but wrong in the
wiser cases for all but the first channel/

Just reporting here so it does not get lost.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] loscilx
I'll try as soon as I have a chance

Victor Lazzarini