From: Csound-developers <CSOUND-DEV@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE> on behalf of Steven Yi <stevenyi@GMAIL.COM>
Sent: 21 October 2017 00:42
To: CSOUND-DEV@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
Subject: [Csnd-dev] AppVeyor Build oddities

Hi All,

I see that the AppVeyor build has been intermittently failing.  The message I generally see is that cmake can't find libsndfile:

(You can scroll down to end.)

I'm suspecting some kind of cached package issue, but I'm not sure how to even diagnose.

Stephen or Michael: Any ideas?

steven

Date2017-10-21 16:06
FromStephen Kyne
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] AppVeyor Build oddities
Ok I see that this line of code in the appveyor.yml file is preventing it from being updated.

if (Test-Path Env:\APPVEYOR)
{
    # Don't update or will trigger a full rebuild of VCPKGs
}

Michael would have added this so I'll leave it to him to decide what to do.

Stephen

This is due to libpng failing to build, the knock on effect is that libsndfile isn't installed. It doesn't seem like VCPKG is being updated correctly. I'll take a look at that.

Another thing to note is the ableton link sources are failing to build.

Stephen