[Csnd-dev] Building WASM with INIT STATIC MODULES Option

Date2018-03-08 15:59
FromEdward Costello
Subject[Csnd-dev] Building WASM with INIT STATIC MODULES Option
Hi,

I want to use plugin opcodes with WASM Csound, I understand that this can be done using the init static modules option. Unfortunately I can’t seem to get it to work, I’ve set -DINIT_STATIC_MODULES=1 also YES, but I can’t get the doppler opcode to work in a browser which I understand is suppose to work in this way. I get error: syntax error, unexpected T_IDENT  (token "doppler") from file test.csd (1). I’m trying to run it with the doppler example in the manual, which seems to work on my native build. Any ideas?
Ed

Date2018-03-08 16:23
FromEdward Costello
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Building WASM with INIT STATIC MODULES Option
I definitely have it set for the emcc step where it builds CsoundObj.c, didn’t seem to be being picked up though, I commented out the ifdefs for INIT_STATIC_MODULES and it works fine now.
Ed