[Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately

Subject[Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:

Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.

and csound terminates immediately.

perhaps something unfinished?

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
the old way

  e 99999

works, but no empty score

On 10/03/18 22:40, joachim heintz wrote:
> ... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:
>
> Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.
>
> and csound terminates immediately.
>
> perhaps something unfinished?
>
>     joachim

Date2018-03-10 21:44
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
Could be a result of the r changes.   Was worried about that.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:

> ... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:
>
> Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.
>
> and csound terminates immediately.
>
> perhaps something unfinished?
>
> 	joachim

Date2018-03-10 23:27
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
yes; it is very delicate around there and I a getting tired.

More in the morning

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:

> the old way
>
> e 99999
>
> works, but no empty score
>

> On 10/03/18 22:40, joachim heintz wrote:
>> ... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:
>>
>> Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.
>>
>> and csound terminates immediately.
>>
>> perhaps something unfinished?
>>
>>     joachim

Date2018-03-11 10:43
FromBernt Isak Wærstad
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
Are you running --realtime? We had this issue when working on Csound for Bela and Im not sure if Victor fixed it or we just got around it by using --daemon in CsOptions

On 11 March 2018 at 00:27, jpff <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
yes; it is very delicate around there and I a getting tired.

More in the morning

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:

the old way

e 99999

works, but no empty score

On 10/03/18 22:40, joachim heintz wrote:
... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:

Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.

and csound terminates immediately.

perhaps something unfinished?

Mvh.

Bernt Isak Wærstad

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
No, that was a completely different matter.

Victor Lazzarini

On 11 Mar 2018, at 10:44, Bernt Isak Wærstad <berntisak@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

Are you running --realtime? We had this issue when working on Csound for Bela and Im not sure if Victor fixed it or we just got around it by using --daemon in CsOptions

On 11 March 2018 at 00:27, jpff <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
yes; it is very delicate around there and I a getting tired.

More in the morning

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:

the old way

e 99999

works, but no empty score

On 10/03/18 22:40, joachim heintz wrote:
... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:

Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.

and csound terminates immediately.

perhaps something unfinished?

Mvh.

Bernt Isak Wærstad

Date2018-03-11 14:21
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
Think the version  I just committed is correct;  worked in my tests anyway

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, jpff wrote:

> yes; it is very delicate around there and I a getting tired.
>
> More in the morning
>

> On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:
>
>> the old way
>>
>> e 99999
>>
>> works, but no empty score
>>

>> On 10/03/18 22:40, joachim heintz wrote:
>>> ... as the subject tells ... — whenever i run an empty score, i get:
>>>
>>> Score finished in csoundPerformKsmps() with 2.
>>>
>>> and csound terminates immediately.
>>>
>>> perhaps something unfinished?
>>>
>>>     joachim

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
yes, empty score works for me again, too.

On 11/03/18 15:21, jpff wrote:
> Think the version  I just committed is correct;  worked in my tests anyway
>

> On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, jpff wrote:
>
>> yes; it is very delicate around there and I a getting tired.
>>
>> More in the morning
>>

>> On Sat, 10 Mar 2018, joachim heintz wrote:
>>
>>> the old way
>>>
>>> e 99999
>>>
>>> works, but no empty score

Date2018-03-11 16:45
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] empty score in current git terminates immediately
I foud problems with that so;iution; just committed one that I hope is Ok