[Csnd-dev] WebKit opcodes in 6.17?

Date2021-10-20 23:52
From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
Subject[Csnd-dev] WebKit opcodes in 6.17?
Will the WebKit opcodes be added to the 6.17 release? Hope so.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] WebKit opcodes in 6.17?
This is the same as before, we are not adding opcodes with external dependencies after all the trouble of moving them
out to a separate repository.

Mike is developing this as a third-party plugin and maintaining them. That’s great, people can access these from his
repositories.