[Csnd-dev] DMCA takedown

Subject[Csnd-dev] DMCA takedown
Can I get some sort of acknowledgement from you guys that you are at
least aware that GitHub is going to shut down the Csound repo if you
don't remove the vst4cs/src directory? That doesn't mean doing "git
rm" but involves removing history, sources from branches, modifying
.gitignore, etc. as detailed here:

https://help.github.com/articles/removing-sensitive-data-from-a-repository/

I will do this work myself if you like, I did it for the
csound-extended repository already.

If you don't respond I'll fork the Csound repo and do it there myself.

Regards,

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] DMCA takedown
It’s being dealt with, we are aware of it.

Victor Lazzarini

> On 13 Jun 2018, at 18:49, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>
> Can I get some sort of acknowledgement from you guys that you are at
> least aware that GitHub is going to shut down the Csound repo if you
> don't remove the vst4cs/src directory? That doesn't mean doing "git
> rm" but involves removing history, sources from branches, modifying
> .gitignore, etc. as detailed here:
>
> https://help.github.com/articles/removing-sensitive-data-from-a-repository/
>
> I will do this work myself if you like, I did it for the
> csound-extended repository already.
>
> If you don't respond I'll fork the Csound repo and do it there myself.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tu

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] DMCA takedown
Just wanted to be sure.

Regards,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:55 PM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:

> It’s being dealt with, we are aware of it.
>
> Victor Lazzarini
>
> > On 13 Jun 2018, at 18:49, Michael Gogins  wrote:
> >
> > Can I get some sort of acknowledgement from you guys that you are at
> > least aware that GitHub is going to shut down the Csound repo if you
> > don't remove the vst4cs/src directory? That doesn't mean doing "git
> > rm" but involves removing history, sources from branches, modifying
> > .gitignore, etc. as detailed here:
> >
> > https://help.github.com/articles/removing-sensitive-data-from-a-repository/
> >
> > I will do this work myself if you like, I did it for the
> > csound-extended repository already.
> >
> > If you don't respond I'll fork the Csound repo and do it there myself.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mike

> > Michael Gogins
> > Irreducible Productions