[Csnd-dev] release of 6.14

Date2020-01-08 07:40
FromTarmo Johannes
Subject[Csnd-dev] release of 6.14
Hi,

John mentioned in one post that Csound 6.14 will be released soon. How far is it? Do I have a couple of weeks to prepare CsoundQt 0.9.7 with some fixes and improvements to be included?

Thanks!
tarmo

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] release of 6.14
Hoping for the 17/01

> On 8 Jan 2020, at 07:41, Tarmo Johannes  wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> John mentioned in one post that Csound 6.14 will be released soon. How far is it? Do I have a couple of weeks to prepare CsoundQt 0.9.7 with some fixes and improvements to be included?
>
> Thanks!

Date2020-01-08 14:05
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] release of 6.14
I have it on my list to circulate the proposal but time is tight at the
moment.

I was hoping fr a release aout 17 Jan but if you need more time I am ope
to suggestions.  Draft reease notes will be circulated soon when I get to
the correct computer.

==John ff