[Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

Date2017-10-07 18:16
Fromjpff
Subject[Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc
I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
I will work on a real fix but it might be a while

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc
Maybe it is worth consulting Steven since the OENTRIES code originates from him.

It looks like the bug was limiting the number of overloads of each name.

Victor Lazzarini

> On 7 Oct 2017, at 18:17, jpff  wrote:
>
> I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
> I will work on a real fix but it might be a while

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc

Trying to catch up, is the issue that there is an opcode with > 20 overloaded entries? (It was hard to read the commit as most if it was some kind of whitespace change.)

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017, 13:42 Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
Maybe it is worth consulting Steven since the OENTRIES code originates from him.

It looks like the bug was limiting the number of overloads of each name.

Victor Lazzarini

> On 7 Oct 2017, at 18:17, jpff <jpff@CODEMIST.CO.UK> wrote:
>
> I have committed a patch that will (i trust) fix the current problems.
> I will work on a real fix but it might be a while
> ==John ffitch

Date2017-10-08 11:56
FromJohn ff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Problem with ##mul etc
Was limit of 16 but multiply had 17 or more.  Increasing to 20 is a temporary patch while I finish a real fix.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​